Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Luscious locks

Sorry about the late post but I did get my hair done and it looks great! I am so happy with the results. I purchased the hair from Jane's Beauty supply in Hamden CT as I mentioned in the previous post. The first brand of hair I looked at was actually very expensive and since this is about saving the most you can I wanted to see if there was anything else that was more inexpensive. For my head I usually buy two packs of hair because my hair is thick .

 The brand is Essence I got 14 inch hair that to my surprise was very long anddddd it only cost $17 a pack. ^_^  so I spent about $36 including tax on the hair itself. Getting it sewn in cost me $80 so altogether I spent $126 with tip ! 

End result...
the color was perfect and I love the length its not too long or too short =D
 pardon my appearance I'm home sick today =(
But that is my hair adventure! I am very pleased with how it came out and I didn't have to spend somewhere around $900


Hope this was helpful if anyone is looking into getting extensions..now I'm going to have some soup and watch Law and order!
xoxo
-Jessica-Lynn

1 comment: