Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Blog New Adventures!

So welcome to my new blog!!! If you came here from my older but still semi-functioning blog then welcome back =D ( My Old Blog )  I started a new blog because I wanted to have something fresh and start new with who I am and the things I do.

This blog is going to be about how I live my life on my normal average salary of about $400 a week (and lets not forget bills ..we all have em =[ )and how you can still lead an amazing life surrounded by nice things and great people.  Money IS NOT everything and you definitely don't need thousands to have nice things ^_^ 
So please check in and I will be happy to involve you in my life you can subscribe or just look in from time to time and feel free to email me - luxlifeblog@gmail.com 

Thank you so much and ...

Welcome to the Luxurious Life of an Average girl 




-Jessica-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment